Thursday, October 4, 2007

Talk About Bad Luck

So the main reason for the absence in blogging is due to our family and health issues. Last Wednesday my wife woke up and unfortunately was in need of a trip to the ER. Six day's later she returned home. I feel so sorry for her, as she was just getting in decent shape, having run a 90 minute run mid week and a 2 hour run the prior weekend to getting sick. She will be back but now there is just another hurdle to get over. My week was shot, as I was making many trips to the hospital and keeping our son Lucas out of trouble, (he is 2 1/2 years).

I finally made it out today for a short trail run as Lucas and Kari took naps. It was quite warm for a October day, 74 degrees, and that made for a terrible run. I too think I have a sinus infection or the like because I just don't feel "out of shape", I feel sickly out of it??? Maybe next week will be better once I get back into the routine.

Good Luck to All who are chasing an Oly qualifier this weekend!!!!!!!!!

Totals: 4.5 miles
Years Totals: 1507 miles

No comments: