Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Attempting To Get Back- TM-Style!

It has been some time since I blogged...due to many different factors. I mentioned that my wife was quite sick for two weeks and now she is feeling much better. She actually contemplated going for a run today! I on the other hand continue to struggle with getting out of bed. I realize that all I have to do is get out of bed for one week and then it will become old habbit.

I didn't get out of bed this morning but I managed to get on the TM this evening for my first run in close to 2 weeks. The extra time has given my achilles some more time to heal and I think that time paid off as all felt fine durning my short run. After getting warmed up I dialed the treadmill to 8.5mph and kept it there for a total of 30 minutes. Amazing how fast one gets out of shape even in the setting of cross training.

I hope this is the beginning of my comback, as I really need this in my life at this time of year. If the next month or so goes well I should be able to start my serious base phase for next spring.

Totals: 30:00 4+ miles

On a side note, we got our New I-Mac yesterday...kicks ass!!!

No comments: