Friday, September 14, 2007

Pool Work...Nice!

It has been a couple of days since I did any form of exercise so I knew I needed to get my carcass out of bed and do something. Since I took the day off of work, (it's our 5th wedding anniversary) I figured I would get an early start and head to the pool for a workout. PR shared a workout from the Pfitzinger website with me that had a detailed aqua jogging schedule. I thought I would do one of the 30 minute workouts and was actually doing a pretty good job and at 18 minutes into the workout I decided I'd had enough. Two lengths of the pool with the kick board and I started swimming laps. As far as swimming goes, I am starting to feel a bit better but knowing I have a long way to go to be able to do actual swimming type workouts. It feels good though.
Totals: 18 minute aqua jog, 25 minutes of swimming.
43:00 of total activity

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I just got my aqua jogger belt in the mail today. Bring on the monotony!