Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Recovery and More Recovery

I managed to lay pretty low after my run on Sunday and spend some quality time with the family on the couch. Good stuff! Monday I felt surprisingly well and had a great easy run through Woodland and Morley Park neighborhoods. For those of you who had the opportunity, the ski was glowing with a perfect full moon. What a sight! Tuesday I woke up and I had planned on running easy again and it proved to be the right decision. Once I got moving I realized that running fartlek repeats would have been counterproductive.
The run finished and I was very happy with my decision and will look forward to some faster stuff tomorrow.

I managed to see an eight point and possibly a ten point buck right in the city limits. They know where to hide...

Monday:
54:00 7.5 miles easy

Tuesday:
58:00 8 miles easy

No comments: