Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Healthy Heart

So far the EKG and Echocardiogram I had yesterday looked quite good. I was assuming this would be the case but you just never know. The tachycardia I experienced was either a fluke, but hard to say that since I have felt that way running years ago, which lead me to think I have had this in past, just no way of detecting it since I never wore a HR monitor before, or it will be an issue that is bound to come up again and I will have to deal with it. Once every four or five years is manageable. 
The run this morning was easy and slow. I attempted to keep the HR under 130 as much as possible. It gets tough on the hills but I just concentrate on easing up the pace. I am looking forward to tomorrows run as I get to run at the upper HR limits again!

Totals: 58:12  7.7 miles (HR 127)  7:37 pace

No comments: