Friday, February 29, 2008

One Little Inch of Snow

We received the one inch of snow they (the meteorologists) were calling for. Just enough to make the footing on the trails poor. I expected this but was still bummed out to have to deal with it. I added the get-a-grips to my 790's and out the door I went.

I did a series of small loops and was having a bit of trouble getting the motivation to make it past ninety minutes. I was headed to the house when I saw Chris up the trail just starting his run. Once I got his attention we started chatting and I decided to add another loop and suddenly things were feeling pretty good. Just what I needed, thanks Chris!

I made a visit to the Chiropractor yesterday and had a wonderful adjustment as well as my feet adjusted. Yup, you can adjust them too. One of my tarsal bones was way out of alignment and needed a fixin'. It immediately felt much better once in place. On the run today my feet felt pretty good and just a bit of calf tightness because of all the slippage. 

Totals: 1:39:30 ~12.5 miles

No comments: