Thursday, February 28, 2008

Easy in the Sun

I woke up at the usual time this morning but decided to roll up in the sleeping bag on the futon, turn on the fireplace, and watch the morning news. Finally, after the sun came up, I decided to make my way out for an easy "recovery" run. I like to do the mindless, no-watch, relaxed runs in between my longer efforts during the week. This morning was no different, as I hit the trails for an abbreviated loop in the daylight which allowed me to notice some ice starting to build up on certain stretches. (mental note for the mornings to come running in the dark.) Tomorrow might be a challenge on the trails depending on how much snow actually accumulates. If it is too much, it will be my first run on the roads in over a week.

Totals: 35:00  ~4.5 miles

No comments: