Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm Not a Tennis Pro

So I decided to run two days in a row, Wed. and Thur., then I get this great idea to play tennis! I got all excited because I looked at the most recent issue if Tennis Magazine and thought it would be great to go hit the balls for a couple of hours. I managed to get my bud Kooks off the couch and join me. He too is nursing a long time injury in the Achilles area. After we got a new can of Penn tennis balls we proceeded to hit for over an hour. The next morning I couldn't walk down the stairs! Friday would end up being a day off of running. This morning I wasn't going to run because of some remaining stiffness all over but I changed my mind and did a nice trail loop from the house. I ran slow and watched my step, making sure I didn't twist my ankle or anything like it. The trails are in awesome shape right now, dry and clean. I'm glad I ran because it turned out to be a decent run.
Totals: 32:20 4.5 miles

No comments: