Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rest Times Two

I managed to get in one hell of a trail run on Saturday. The trails of Rock Hill and Hartley were calling my name and I ran every step within those two parks. It sure was one of those memorable days in the woods that could have gone on for hours. Kind of scary trail conditions. They are completely dry! It's not May yet. These trails are often still wet come June. I hope some rain shows up soon or a lot of people that depend on waterways for their season may be in trouble.
Total: 1:30:00 10 miles

Sunday:
No running. I was LAZY. No other excuses. I stayed up super late partying like a 'pretend' rock star and paid the price. Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. I guess I will chalk it up to a super good rest week. Here's to a better week and put all the energy towards the next six weeks.
0 miles

*2 days off this week

Weeks Total: 47 miles
Years Totals: 885.1 miles

No comments: