Sunday, August 16, 2009

Old Routes

Sunday:
Supposed to be a two hour run but turned into a Zero. Two back to back ten hour days in the sun lifting and torquing my body like I am not used to made this an easy decision.
Totals: 0 miles

Weeks Totals: 55 miles (six runs)
Years Totals: 1684.1 miles



Saturday:
I packed up the car and took the family back to the old stompin' grounds of White Pine. My father is putting up a storage building, aka. "pole barn", and I needed to lend a hand.
I wanted to get up early and get the run in before we had to start work so up at my usual time and I made my way through the outer streets of town, and completed one mile on the old high school track, that is near death, and made my way back to the homestead. The temperatures were high and humid so the effort took a toll on me. (I had plenty of 6:30's during the loop)

Totals: 1:02:49 9+ miles

Friday:
The usual loop out on Woodland and home via Vermilion road. Nothing too important to discuss, just easy mileage. As I mentioned in an earlier post, it sure is getting dark in the morning, and the headlamp will be shining soon.

Total: 56:55 7.6 miles

No comments: