Thursday, July 2, 2009

Loosening Up

This morning I was feeling a bit closer to normal and my legs are getting looser. I've decided to use the rest of the week as mileage that my body will allow and then next week focus a bit more on added some easy speed and striders to get some snap back.

I have also mapped out the rest of the summer and fall races with the ultimate goal race being in December at CIM on the 6th. More on the season later this weekend.

Total: 50:00 6.5 miles (trails and road)


Wednesday:
Woke up just a bit tired after a stellar nights sleep so I decided to curl up on the couch and watch the news. That felt good too!
0 miles

Tuesday:
Maybe I got a bit excited with yesterday's return but my legs were a bit heavy this morning and I decided to cut the run a bit short and focus on easy running and some striders. By the end of the run my legs felt much better but still a bit tight in spots. Hopefully some good stretches will help that.

39:00 5+ miles

No comments: