Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back To Work

Since I had family in town I attempted to get out early and log the medium distance run I had planned. It was a beautiful morning, one that we have been waiting for with all the grey mornings this past week. I made my way out to the rural roads of upper Woodland and returned home via Jean Duluth Road. I must have been suffering from the two day lag, because my hamstrings were very tight for most of the run. Having said that, there were several sections I had to hold the pace back as low 6:00's were showing up too often.
This will be my week of "warm up" running since the marathon. The next week starts my 20 week plan for CIM on the 6th of December. My mind and body are recharged and ready for the long road ahead. The time passes quickly when one is marathon training and before I know it, I will be looking at my watch in Sacramento.

Total: 1:37:38 14 miles

Weeks Total: 60 miles
Years Total: 1444.3 miles

No comments: