Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rest One, and Repeats The Other

Tuesday:
Fully recovered from the Sunday night fiasco and ready to resume regular early morning training.
I did a nice 4+ mile warm up and hit the track for 10X100 meter repeats and then hit the UMD trails, aka Rock Hill, for a nice warm down. My legs felt good, and ready for the bump in volume over the next few weeks.

Totals: 8 miles (10X100 meters @ 5k on track)

Monday:
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. Monday I was hung over from the Gin Blossoms/ Toad the Wet Sprocket concert at Duluth's Bayfront Park. We had an amazing time and the music was just as great as it was in the 90's! Too many Mike's hard Lemonade's made for a late night and a rough morning. It's been a long time since I pulled one of those nights and I'm sure it will be a long night 'til I do another.

Totals: 0 miles

No comments: