Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Decisions

Yet another morning of disappointment from my calf. Boy, I did a number on this and I just can't get it to release. This morning it didn't loosen much and caused me to cut the run really short. Obviously if things don't improve really quick the 50K is OUT for this weekend. This will be a hard decision for me because I have been looking forward to this all spring. I must be smart now if I am going to make it to the starting line of Grandma's in June.

Totals: 46:00  6+ miles

*side note... the weather looks like a "potential" snow storm on Friday. Up to 16-20" of snow!!! This may lock me in town despite the calf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hunker down" with all of your favorite things and stay off the roads so we don't have to be "worried"about both of our children out there somewhere!!! this may be a "blessing in disquise" for you to mend!!
Love You Lots
M/D

Dave Schuneman said...

Gregg, you were on quite a roll too. Hope this layup is only temporary and you can return to battle w/that "marathon monkey" on your back! With the alleged storm and injury your folks might be right. Take care bud.