Monday, October 19, 2009

Bare Legs

I realized that the warmth is visiting for a short time, but it was nice to run in shorts once again. The morning temps were hovering around 48F and that was plenty for me. I still had to wear glove on the raynaud hands but that is OK.

My legs felt really good following yesterday's long run and I made the best of it. I ran the Pig's loop in reverse of what I usually do and then added a short loop in Rock Hill.

It looks like my running will be day by day until this cold has run its course. When I got home from work all I wanted to do was lay down and sleep until eternity but after a supper and chill time I am feeling very good again. Let's hope tomorrow morning I catch myself while I am feeling up and the run can go as planned.

Totals: 1:05:41 8 + miles

1 comment:

SteveQ said...

Glad to hear you're doing better than I am. I've moved from viral to both viral and bacterial infection (and whining). Zero miles for me!