Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Run

Chris, Erik and I ran an easy loop to the Hartley trails and back. A light dusting of snow on the firm trails offered a little extra grab around the corners, but I wore the Yak's just to make sure there wouldn't be any crashes on my part.
Since Chris and I rarely run in the daylight or with partners for that matter, we both agreed today's running was quite pleasant. After chatting about several race records to be broken and many stellar training workouts out on the web we decided that a lot of races may just come down to "others" out there. Time will tell...

Totals: 55:28   6 miles  (HR: 134)

3 comments:

ChrisG said...

Great to enjoy Hartley with you today my friend. I will be eagerly awaiting the addition of a Chippewa poll to your blog, and of course the "other" option under your choices of predicted winners. Keep up the good base training work.

Kurt said...

Glad you got out on the trails with the guys. Nice way to start out the year !!! I think you have a good year in you for 2009. I look foward to hearing about what you have planned. Take care.

Gregg said...

Trails are Kickin' right now. As long as the snow holds off they will remain the best place to run in D-Town.