Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frigid!

Another crisp morning as I made my into the Hartley trail system. -13F (-22 tundra) at our house with next to no wind, thankfully.
I will be working on getting my Tues. and Thurs. runs up to ninety plus minutes over the next month or so and this morning was a baby step in that direction from last week. I completed the standard loop and was heading out on the second loop where I ran into Chris and he pleasantly changed direction and ran me out on my loop. Being dressed in layers and having the ear buds in my ears there was little conversation... I think we both were just concentrating on getting the time in and looking forward to warmer days. Still, it sure makes a difference having a running companion along as the second lap was a breeze and soon enough we were on our own paths back to our own homes.
Another great run in Hartley.

Totals: 1:07:50   8.4 miles  (8:05 pace) 

No comments: