Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of Year!

I will attempt to do a brief summary of the year... maybe tomorrow. Not much to report since it was another downer of a year as far as performances went.

Today was my last run of 2008 and I had to do it on the treadmill. Not exactly what I would have wished for but it was a good run anyway. Once I warmed up I set the speed at 8 mph and didn't touch it until I was done. Even at this easy pace I could tell the HR was at it's upper limits for aerobic conditioning but I didn't wear the monitor so I wasn't quite sure thus went on RPE. Legs felt pretty good and no pains to report. I was starting to get a tight right hip flexor but stretched it out quite a bit yesterday and felt wonderful today.

Totals:  1:00:00  8 miles (on treadmill  2% grade/ 8 mph <7:30>)

YEARS TOTALS: 2072 miles

1 comment:

SteveQ said...

I just did the 2008 was a down year post (and I beat you by 700 miles for the year, though you ran yours a lot faster).