Monday, June 28, 2010

Here We Go Again

This week marks the start for my quest to Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon on October 3rd. Though the early part of this build up will include some shorter races and workouts I may try a shorter 8-10 week peak program at latter part of the summer to peak for the TCM.

My goals for the rest of the summer include:
get a sub 16:00 5k
possibly sub 4:35 mile in September
run a half-marathon under 1:12:30
peak for TCM and nail my goal time!!!

This morning it was misting out a bit but the temperatures felt great and I managed to run a quick loop out through the cemetery and finish with 3 striders at UMD track. By the end my legs were feeling much better and I hope I can get things under way this week with some decent runs.

Total: 37:00 5 miles with 3 striders

No comments: