Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Back

Just 72 quick hours after what I called, "a brutal race", I am fired up and ready to tackle the next twelve weeks of marathon training. I was able to take the little good out of the 25K race and let the bad go to the wayside. Now it's time to push forward and look forward to chasing some serious time goals for the fall racing season. Time to get to work!

I had taken Monday and Tuesday off just to let my legs have a good recovery and this morning I ran a good road loop along with half mile on the track with striding out the straights just to get things loose, and I found myself feeling pretty good today. I will continue to take it easy this week and maybe add a short fartlek-type workout on Friday or Saturday.

Monday and Tuesday:
0 miles - recovery

Wednesday:
Pig's loop and added a short strider session at the track.

Totals: 7.5 miles

No comments: