Monday, March 1, 2010

Full Moon Trails

I had the 'dead-leg' feeling this morning but managed to get out and venture, under full moon light, the trails of Hartley. There are sections of dense conifers so a head lamp was necessary but for the more open areas the moon provided the extra beam of light that made me feel like a train was following me through the woods.

My legs felt decent the opening loop but proceeded to fatigue at a rate that would make me look for some extra calories upon arrival home. The heart rate was pretty consistent and at times was quite low making me think I should be pressing the pace a bit more. I didn't and just going on feeling made the trip out a success. Tomorrow will be short pick-ups again. Hopefully outdoors.

Totals: 1:00:21 7.2 miles (HR 125 ave)

No comments: