Saturday, June 14, 2008

To Bike or Not to Bike

I am just going to say it. Biking SUCKS!
 Now, having said that there could be a couple variables that may sway that statement. First off, I don't have a very nice bike. Maybe the seat is not adjusted right, maybe the frame doesn't fit me, or just maybe biking sucks. Second, Kari and I went for a ride while I was towing Lucas in the trailer. Yeah, I haven't biked all season and my first ride is pulling my 3 year old. Lastly, maybe if I kept at it for a few weeks things would eventually get better and biking may not turn out to be so bad. At any rate, we got in a really good hour loop that gave my quads, glutes and lower legs got a good challenge and it made my "scrunt" hurt like I have felt it before. (I had new $60.00 bike shorts on so don't tell me to go and buy a pair) Yup, biking sucks.

Totals: 1:00:00 biking pulling Lucas

No comments: