Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sickness

I managed to get decent runs in Monday and Tuesday with the latter being an out and back on Skyline with 10 X 1 minute at 5K pace with one minute recovery. I had a bit of soreness after the run and by the time I got home from work on Tuesday I realized I was getting sick. Nothing major but just the type of bug that keeps you down and really stuffed up head/sinuses.

Both Wednesday and Thursday were days of zero. The way I felt in the early morning hours kept me in bed and I just couldn't muster up the strength to get out and run. More than likely it would have been counterproductive anyway. I will try to hit some road miles in the morning. Test time.

Monday:
1:04:00 8.3 miles

Tuesday:
1:22:00 11.5 miles
10 X 1 minute fartleks at 5:15 pace.

Wednesday:
0 miles sick

Thursday:
0 miles sick

No comments: