Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ready to Go

I spent most of last week ensuring my legs and sore spots were rested and gave myself a little test over the weekend. As I mentioned, Monday thru Wednesday were off days.
I ran an easy run on Thursday night and again on Friday night. Both night runs were a nice change since I usually run at 5:00 a.m. On Saturday I joined Dave for a medium distance run. I really didn't know what to expect and the pace was moderate so I adjusted well. The one concern I had was a little residual soreness over my left knee cap. I cut the run a few miles short and actually didn't have any knee pain in the closing miles or since then. Weird discomfort, as I have never felt that kind of sensation before.  Sunday I took a day off just to make sure the knee, and everything else had a rest day.

The week looked like this:

Monday: 0 rest
Tuesday: 0 rest
Wednesday: 0 rest
Thursday: 46:30 trails
Friday: 57:00 trails
Saturday: 1:30:00 roads
Sunday: 0 miles

Weeks Total: ~26 miles

Years Total: 951.6 miles

No comments: