Thursday, June 23, 2011

Optional

The week after a major event I like to take a physical and more importantly, a mental break. My buildup for GB Half started in January and some six months later a minor break was warranted. Had I ran the full marathon I might take a longer break but really, I am itching to get back at it and run some additional races this summer and fall.

Sunday last week I rested and enjoyed the day with family.

Monday:
I set off to walk the trails at UMD and found myself running the entire time. I ran easy but one complete loop of Rock Hill felt great.

Total: 25:36. 3 miles

Tuesday:
Off/rest

Wednesday:
Off/rest, too much rain! Enough already.

Thursday:
I did the modified Kenwood loop and I felt decent energy wise but both low calves were very tight.
Total: 50:30 6.7 miles

No comments: