Friday, March 30, 2007

Day #2 in Water

Today was much better than yesterday as far as pool workouts go. I did a little different program today...a 10 minute warm up followed by 35 minutes of intervals of 3:00 on, and 1:00 off, followed by a 10 minute warm down.

I think I am underestimating the power of a pool workout. Yesterday I was crazy dizzy when getting out of the pool and today my legs were like rubber! Both yesterday and today at work I was just wasted! It must be worth something!

The ankle sprain is coming along SLOWLY but surely. I did manage to jog from my car to the entrance of the hospital without too much pain. Hopefully things will look up after this weekend. As far as this weekend goes, I plan to do whatever running my ankle will allow and also experiment with an Elliptical trainer. This should be an interesting weekend.

No comments: