Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Recovery and More Recovery

Since the marathon I have been resting and taking care of a virus that got the best of me. I could feel it coming on Saturday night in the hotel but that was the least of my worries and on Monday and Tuesday it kicked my ass.

On the upside, my legs are feeling much better and I am eager to get back out there and run a bit. I will wait until Friday or Saturday the resume some training. I am kicking around the idea of making the drive to Mankato on the 23rd to take part of their inaugural events and run the half-marathon. We'll see once I start running again.

Photo credits to Evan Roberts





1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Gregg,
Bummer about getting sick...but at least it was after the marathon:) My hubby was sick a few days before the marathon and I told him to stay the heck away...I did not want to get sick before the race!

Cool picture. I love how you tucked your gloves right in your shorts. Me, I just tossed mine:) Oh well, they were a buck at Target.

Good luck to you if you decide to do Mankato! Take care!