Sunday, September 9, 2007

More of The Same



This morning Kari, Lucas and I went downtown to watch the Minnesota Mile-Duluth. It was cool and breezy but overall pretty good conditions to run fast. I took a few pictures, as I am attempting to sharpen my skills as a amateur sports photographer. For some reason, I am pretty good at cutting peoples feet off. I guess that is over compensating so I don't lop off their heads. I did get some pretty good shots...maybe I'll try to include an attachment of the men's and women's winners. Go to Race Results link off my front page to get full reults.


Personally, this was more poison for me not able to compete. I love the sport and wouldn't miss watching an event like this for much, but it still pisses me off that I can't be competing.


No running, biking, or swimming.

A good day for spectating though.

The winners of the Elite Races are Kathleen Monaghan(5:06) and Brad Lowery(4:08)

No comments: