Monday, April 23, 2007

Is That a Skunk?

The one factor I dislike about spring running, especially in the morning, is the unfortunate encounter with the black and white cat-like animals. I actually had to hurdle one a few years ago as it was digging through someones garbage on the curb. This morning I was having better luck as I didn't cross paths with any skunks, just lots of garbage on the curbs.
When I got done with my run this morning I realized it had gone better than it felt. I still have some minor discomfort in my left foot and still don't have complete range of motion, and as a result my form just doesn't feel right. I did the short Woodland to Vermilion loop with some pick-ups just to test my stride. I am hoping this was a run in the right direction.
Total: 46:06 approx. 6.5 miles.

No comments: