Thursday, August 28, 2008

State Fair Fun!





Wednesday: 0 miles running  ~5 hours of walking at State Fair

We spent yesterday taking on the festivities at the State Fair. It's been 15 years since my last visit to the fair. We had a blast and will be returning for many years to follow. I have attached a few pictures. Our return trip went through Hayward where we visited the fish museum and the wilderness walk. That's Lucas and dad with their mean snears on.

I woke up this morning and ran a loop on the Hayward area roadways. The calf was still a bit tight and when I returned back to the hotel I hit the shower and did a complete set of stretches in the hot water. I figure my calf issues are stemming from tight glutes and low back. The next few days will focus on loosening and performing strength exercises for those muscle groups.

Totals: 48:30  7.3 miles 

No comments: