Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Right Direction

I made it past the two hardest days of the week and managed to get out of bed and get in a run. My goal for the week was to attempt to run all seven days this week and get my ass going in order to make this a habit not a goal. This weekends goal is to get a decent medium distance run in. (10-12 miles will do)

This morning I really had to get up at the crack because of a mandatory work meeting at 7:00. That made for a bit of a shorter run than I wanted but none the less a good run. I did the out and back on west skyline. A good thing this was at 5:00 am because the streets were slick with snow as the temps rose to the mid 20's this morning causing me to literally run in the middle of the road. (i only saw 3 cars on my run) I must have had a decent pace going, as I hit the turn in less than 19:00, and I was thinking it would be close to 20:00. Legs felt fresh and hopefully I will carry this momentum towards the rest of the week.

Totals: 38:00 ~5.5 miles

No comments: